The coolest presets collection for use with Libretro RetroArch Mega Bezel Shaders, FS-UAE and WinUAE

Updates

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 30, 2021

CRT Series: new PVM and BVM Bezeltron models

As you know, Mega Bezel is all about simulating CRT gaming, so I decided to bring some of the best retrogaming displays certified by experts from r/crtgaming/ community.

Funny thing with PVM/BVM displays is that they share lots of components, meaning I may do further variations in the future considering I built my library of buttons, knobs and leds used… sky’s the limit!

This dev-update brings one of the best CRT on the market, the JVC tm-h150cg, rebranded as BZT-002M. Here's a little content update with a familiar caped frog!




The cool feature of JVC tm-h150cg are the bright green LED buttons, I had to find the monitor manual to be sure to lighten the right ones for a real-life configuration!!!

The second entry in the Bezeltron CRT series is Sony BVM-20F1U, rebranded as BZT-003M. IRL these BVM broadcast monitors had separate add-on control units, I decided to put it in the bottom for a classic ‘home entertainment’ configuration.

Here’s some screenshots from the incredibly funny Rygar AGA Conversion from my next gameplay video.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad