The coolest presets collection for use with Libretro RetroArch Mega Bezel Shaders, FS-UAE and WinUAE

Updates

Post Top Ad

Friday, December 10, 2021

Please welcome Mr. Ikegami HTM-1550R!

 Please welcome Mr. Ikegami HTM-1550R!

There are two more “holy grail” CRT on my schedule before I can consider the graphic developing complete… after that I’ll start building presets to simulate these monitors.

They infact use different technologies to achieve the best definition and brightness: JVC relied on slot mask, Sony on aperture grille (better known as Trinitron), Ikegami on dot-shadow mask, some Commodore devices on slot mask and others on shadow mask…

The objective is not to rebuild these displays with hystorical precision: as I always said it would simply be impossibile. I’d like to have them behave differently so when you choose one of my preset you’re not simply changing the overlay. I want you to choose your visual experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad